It is so beautiful to click "send/receive" in Microsoft Outlook and then see the name "Tom Rich" pop up.
Tom's emails bring joy to my soul :)
I really wish that the the rumor forum was up today so I could access our honeymoon pictures and post the most adorable picture ever taken. As soon as it is, I will post it. But just beware, this picture will make you very jealous that you do not have a husband as adorable as mine. I'm just warning you, it may arouse many unsettled longings in your heart for more adorableness in your life. But this adorable man belongs to ME, and he can not be stolen. So keep away.
hehe ;)
1 comment:
hmmm... i'll have to guard my heart when i look at the picture, to ward off uncomfortable feelings of lack of adorability :)
here is an email i sent to you today-- i hope you are either an avid email or blog checker, because i don't have your phone number!
Hey Rebecca!
I looked at my sent mail and saw that your email address wasn't included in it. This was not intentional, however, i "replied all" to one of Lauri's emails, and somehow your name wasn't on the list. Yeah! the picnic is gonna be tonight at 7:00, and we are gonna meet at 709, and then go from there. Does that sound good?
hope you are well!
Melanie
Post a Comment