I have been having huge cravings for pickles lately. The craving just comes over me like a huge, rushing wave, and I can't seem to do anything but think about stuffing many, many pickles in my mouth. While we were at the beach with my family, I finished off the jar of pickle slices, which my mom intended to be used for all our sandwiches for the week. And today I can see myself going home and finishing off our huge jar of pickle slices. I just want pickles!
I can't remember the last time I've craved pickles like this. I just hope it's not a sign that something little and cute is growing in me. Not that I would be angry if something little and cute was growing inside of me, but it would totally change all our plans, and I would prefer to stick with our current plans at the moment. So hopefully that's not why I'm craving pickles. Maybe my body just needs pickle nutrients.
But anyway, in about 20 minutes I'm going to go eat some pickles.
No comments:
Post a Comment