I.miss.my.husband. I sent him off to North Africa yesterday. It's only been a day, but I freaking miss him.
I've always loved to be alone and craved it if it wasn't accessible to me, but it's different now that I'm not one person anymore. It's crazy to think that Tom is a part of me, that we are one, but I feel it so strongly during times of separation like this.
There are a few things I'm excited about though. I'm making split pea soup today, a recipe that Tom would never eat, and baking bread with my bread maker to see how it turns out. I'll also get to study for the GRE more, read the books that have been screaming at me to read them, write thank you cards to my generous wedding-gift-givers, and go to bed a decent time every night.
I'll be ok. As long as he comes back to me as promised next Friday, I will surive. If he doesn't, well then I'll die. So he better come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment