Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Rough day. I hate how vicious satan is. He freaking sucks.

I know that he's angry that I am not believing his lies like I used to. I didn't do that great of a job leading life group last night. But I really don't care. Who would do a good job leading a life group on the gift of tongues? I mean, really. That's a tough topic, and I really just don't care if I fumbled my words or said dumb things every once in awhile. So I am not going to listen to him telling me I'm stupid. Because I'm not stupid. And I've spent way too many years believing his stupid dumb ass lies.

But as a result, he is driving me crazy, trying to push every single button and make me want to scream. Everything that could make me a little crazy is happening, making me a lot crazy. And I hate the stupid little twerp. He freaking sucks.

Oh, I am so angry! If I was Tom I would be cursing so much right now. But instead I'm using little girly curse words. And you know what? I am freaking ok with that.

Grrrrrrr. I hate satan and all his stupid demons.

And I love Jesus and all his resurrection power.

And I am going to stop writing now, because I am sure that this outburst is going to become quite a humorous blog entry.

But I'm not laughing now. I am so freaking angry. Grrrrr.

(I don't really growl in real life. I'm not sure I even know how to. But it's fun to growl on the internet.)

No comments: