Wednesday, July 20, 2005

How many times can I hit "send/receive" and NOT see Tom's name pop up in my inbox before I go completely insane?

Yesterday he emailed me and said to write back soon because he would be online for 30 more minutes. Well I missed those 30 minutes, and now he isn't responding to any of my emails.

My routine today has been to click send/receive 3 times every five minutes. (The 3 times being so that, in case the email didn't get sucked up the first time, it has a chance, in the second two clicks, to appear and reveal it's beautiful self to me). And when I get no encouragement through this act, I check Tom's gmail account to see if any of my gagillion emails have been read. And when I see that they aren't, I sigh and go back to hitting send/receive some more.

For some reason, I'm starting to feel more like a stalker than a wife. Not a great feeling.

No comments: