Thoughts on last night:
-- I love Lauri Evans
-- I am so excited for Marybeth!
-- it's strange to come home to a bachelor party taking place without the honored bachelor. While Tommy slept (the smart thing to do), the guys kept up the card playing, chip eating and jack daniels drinking.
-- After an evening full of play, Harley and Gracie lay next to eachother on the couch and began to lick each other sweetly. It felt like our children were finally becoming friends. It was soooo sweet.
-- My husband is amazing. He loves me. I woke up this morning to a spotless, sparkling apartment. And I saw what it looked like last night, so I know how hard he must have worked.
--Did I say that I love Lauri Evans? I had such a good time with her last night. Her friendship is so precious to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment