Monday, December 12, 2005

My husband picked up his new glasses yesterday, and he looks sooooo sexy in them. I am very satisfied with the ones we picked out, and it was very much worth the fighting that occured between us during the process.

I'm also proud of myself for letting us spend the money on an exam the day after he told me he felt his eyesight was getting worse. He told me this at a time when I had our savings planned out months ahead (and was very much leaning towards and way-too-obsessive attitude about it), so to agree to pay $250+ for an exam and glasses was a big sacrifice of will for me. But it felt good to throw away my plans and trust that God has better plans to provide for our savings account. Plus we got a good deal on the glasses, and I conquered my fears about going to see the eye doctor (I used to work there, and have been afraid to go back for a few unmentionable reasons).

So anyway, I have a super smart-looking and super sexy husband right now, and I am enjoying him greatly.

No comments: