Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing):
1. Have lots of kids
2. Help my husband plant a church
3. Own a house
4. Get up the nerve to join Tom in Morrocco for a summer
5. Do something with my degree
6. Help the poor
7. Conquer my greatest fears
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Eat without spilling on myself
2. Eat without a napkin
3. Leave my husband alone in the morning while he's sleeping
4. Give up sweets
5. Sing
6. Dance
7. keep myself from turning into my mother
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse [romantic interest, best friend, whomever](not necessarily in this order!):
1. His strength
2. His cuteness
3. His belly
4. His sense of humor
5. His eyes
6. His smile and his lips (so soft!!)
7. His honest heart for Jesus
Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. Baby
2. I'm a snuggle bug
3. No, Gracie, No!
4. Sweetheart
5. I'm tired
6. It's not in the budget
7. Yeah, definitely
No comments:
Post a Comment