My Christmas shopping is finished! And I managed to do it all online. I don't love shopping online, because I usually feel like shipping screws me in the end, but sitting at a computer all day has led me to search for great deals. And I found lots. So I ordered all the gifts we need this Christmas online. All the many gifts we needed. How many gifts? Lets see:
1)My mom
2)My dad
3)My brother
4)Tom's mom
5)Tom's step-dad
6)Tom's Dad
7)Tom's step-mom
8)Tom's step-sister and step-brother-in-law
9)Tom's step-brother and step-sister-in-law
10)Tom's brother
11)Tom's sister-in-law
12)Our nephews (Tom's brother's sons)
Whew! So insane. I'm not sure we can afford to get gifts for all of Tom's family in the future, though I am glad that we went ahead and bought everyone gifts this year, despite the detrimental effects it had on our bank account.
We finally bought the headboard that is technically my birthday present on Monday night. We've had the gift cards and the money for awhile, but we really didn't want to pay full price for it, so we've been waiting for it to go on sale. I ended up finding a 20% off coupon online, which took $75 off the price, bringing it to a much more reasonable price. That $75 helped us pay for christmas gifts, and I now don't feel so bad for getting such a beautifully expensive headboard for our room. We had to order it because they don't carry humongous king-sized headboards in the store, but we'll be getting it in a few weeks. I'm pretty excited, because it will give us the opportunity to do a little more decorating in our bedroom.
Anyway, this was a slightly frivolous post, but atleast it was free of Gracie pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment