So the day is finally here. Tom and I are leaving after work to go to Lafayette and spend an entire week there. I haven't been home since August, so I am completely and utterly homesick.
Only 4 chapters left of Narnia! I've done all of the reading in this book, since I know the book and the characters so well. Tom tried to read, but he finally gave up, since he knew he couldn't live up to my super Narnia-reading skills. It's really hard to read out loud when you don't know the book very well, because it's hard to anticipate what's coming next and know what kind of expression your voice needs to have.
We gave Gracie a bath last night, and she is pretty much the cutest thing that has ever lived right now. I love my puppy oh-so-much.
Anyway, more painting to do. I'm working on DMFC's today, which are my favorite MEA's to paint. So that makes my day a pretty happy one.
Merry Christmas, everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment