So, I've been tagged my the wonderful Karen Ivy. I'm supposed to list five unique or idiosyncratic qualities that I have. And I have many, as my previous blog entry can tell you. So lets see, five....
1) I wash my hands a lot. A whole lot. I've gotten better than I used to be, but I still wash my hands a ton.
2) I can not eat without atleast one paper towel or napkin closeby. If I'm at a restaurant, the number changes to 5. I like to just take a large stack of napkins at restaurants. I rarely use these napkins, but for some strange reason, I need them. Come to my apartment when it is not picked up, and you will see many paper towels laying around, many of them unused.
3) This isn't really a characteristic of me, but it is a unique fact. I met my husband on the internet. This messageboard, to be exact. I first new him as "Wesleyan", the guy who wrote in choppy phrases with lots of dashes. Never did I dream that he would become the love of my life, but he did!
4) I really, really like to smoke clove cigarettes, and I have to watch myself to not go overboard. I go through stages where I'm in a one-a-day routine, and I don't really like those stages. I'd rather just have one a week. But I do really love them, and sitting outside with one just really helps me think and sort through things.
5) One of my favorite places to rest is curled up on Tom's back. I like to crawl on it and scream "Bunk Beds". He giggles every time I do this, which just makes it even more fun for me.
So there we go. And I can't really think of who to tag, but, if you would like to answer these questions on your blog, please do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment