Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Words can not describe how much I love being married. I had prepared myself for it to be much harder than it has been. And though I am not in denial about the possibility of future hardships, I am just so blessed right now that my marriage is so much fun. I love every moment of it. Even when Tom makes me angry, I love it. I love how he can be sexy and adorable all at once, how he can make me laugh when I'm in the foulest of moods, how he darts his eyes and whines pitifully when he wants more ice cream or cookies, how he is so strong and confident that he's not afraid to be weak or vulnerable, and how he makes me excited about each new day simply because I get to spend it with him. I love him, and I love marriage. For the first time in a long time, I feel really, really happy and content. And it's a really beautiful feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment