Thursday, August 25, 2005

Things I currently enjoy about life:

-- The cuteness of my husband in the morning
-- VOD book club, and the amazing girls the comprise it
-- A clean kitchen
-- Laying my head on Tom's belly during 9:30 prayer
-- Ray and Lauri: their character, their generosity, and their dog
-- Tommy's generosity
-- Bill's character
-- Carah's heart, leadership and compassion
-- Erin's sweet and wonderful friendship
-- Margaret's fun, beautiful and real personality
-- McDonald's ice cream cones
-- Making a dinner that causes Tom to label it a "masterpiece"
-- Laughing with my husband before falling asleep at night
-- Staying within our budget
-- my morning coffee
-- My friendship with my superviser
-- giving money away, and the joy that comes with it

So yeah, I'm pretty exhausted right now. But life is enjoyable, and I'm thankful for that :)

No comments: