This has been a tough week. I'm exhausted and stressed. Tom is even more exhausted and stressed. It takes no effort whatsoever to hurt each other's feelings, but much effort to console the other's hurt afterwards. We're tired and broke and sensitive and sad. And we just want to sleep and escape reality, but there is much to be done and much reality to face and battle.
So that's our life right now, but we're doing ok. Like I said before, we're enjoying being the Body. We're commited to dealing with it's dsyfunctions as well as it's redemptions. This is our life, and this is our future.
Anyway, in other news, I'm taking the GRE on September 3rd. That's right, there's no prevaricating going on here. And you won't find my laconic self taking part in any salacious bacchanalians before this test. And no, I'm not trying to be bombastic or even a pedant. This loquaciousness is simply me putting my studying into action, trying to excape the quotidian way of doing things.
Hehe... I have no idea if any of those words are used in context, but that was so much fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment