Tuesday, August 30, 2005

So it totally wasn't our anniversary yesterday. I guess the nest sends their emails a day late. Our three month anniversary was Sunday. The crazy thing is that, after I called Tom and told him about it, we both went through the entire day thinking it was our anniversary. Neither of us realized the truth. It wasn't until today when I signed out for lunch and saw that everyone had written "8/30" as the date today that I realized that we were wrong.

So, our poor anniversary was totally forgotten about amidst the chaos that is Sunday in the Rich home. But atleast I don't have to feel bad that we fought again on our anniversary-- yesterday definitely wasn't a celebratory kind of day and we definitely did not spend the evening very happy with each other. We did make up though, and we spent the rest of the evening laughing. So I can't say it was all bad.

But anyway, my husband and I are kind of dumb. If you tell us that today is Christmas, we might just believe you.

No comments: