So, I don't mean for both of my posts today to be sales pitches, but I have another good deal that is worthy of great consideration.
If you want to open a savings account with Ing Direct and get $25 for doing so, as well as 3% interest on your money (which is really good for a savings account), then email me and I will hook you up. You have to go through me (or any other ING customer) in order to get the $25. Oh, and I'll get $10 for you signing up, so it would make me and Tom happy if you would do this.
Last summer, I read a blog entry just like this on a fellow Webboarder's blog, and I didn't take him up on the offer. But I really wish I had. That way I could have made a few hundred bucks on the wedding money I had sitting in my account for all of last year. Plus I would have gotten a free $25 for signing up. It's just a really good deal. So don't be afraid to try it like I was. It's FDIC approved, so your money is safe. And you just hook it up to your checking account, and it's super easy to transfer money back and forth.
And I hate sales with a passion(my recent attempt at helping a friend sell items for her Home and Garden Party business revealed this to me all too clearly), so I will shut up now.
But email me at rom933@gmail.com if you're interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment