Monday, August 29, 2005

Well, if not for thenest.com's (a spin-off of theknot.com) congrats email, I would not have remembered that today is our three month anniversary! Yay for three months of fun marriage.

The highlight of my weekend was definitely Saturday morning when Tom sent the adorable Caleb and Joey Biggs to crawl into my bed and wake me up. Life has rarely been any sweeter or cuter than that moment.

Tom and I watched "The Clearing" yesterday. I did not like that ending. It's just mean to end a movie like that. I mean, really.

Today I get to start on an order for 18 Hydrogen/Air MEA's. I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't hand painting on 112. I enjoy making Hydrogen/Air membranes when I get to paint on the ELAT, but it is hell to paint on 112. One brush stroke of ink make the membrane crinkle and bubble, and how am I supposed to paint on a crinkly, bubbly surface? Oh well, I'll go slow and do the best I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting . . . I'd never heart of thenest.com. I think I like it. Thanks for the heads-up, Rebecca!