Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Where's the roast?

Our bathroom often smells like pot roast. This bewilders Tom and me, as we have no idea how this smell originates in our bathroom. I can assure you that nothing that comes out of my husband ever smells like pot roast, so if that's what you're thinking, you are wrong. And my bathroom is, for the most part, clean. In fact, the smell occured on Sunday, and that was after I had cleaned the bathroom floor, washed the mats, and cleaned the toilet. So there was absolutely no reason for our bathroom to smell like pot roast.

My only solution is that the apartment above us sends the smell to us through the vents. But our vents aren't connected to theirs, I don't think. And I'm pretty sure that above our bathroom is their bathroom. So, if the smell does come from them, why would their bathroom smell like pot roast? Maybe I don't want to know.

Atleast it's not a really unpleasant smell. I like pot roast. It is one of my favorite meals to cook. So it's not that the smell is bad, it's just odd. Bathrooms can have many smells, but pot roast just isn't one of them. It's just not a good bathroom scent.

So, if anyone has ideas on how a pot roast smell could originate, as well as how to make a bathroom not smell like pot roast, please let me know :)

No comments: