Last night, just an hour or so after I had cleaned the kitchen floor, while I was putting clothes in the washing machine(which is in the kitchen), I was suddenly attacked by a huge, soaking wet bear. This big, wet bear had decided to run into the kitchen immediately after getting out of the shower. And this bear also decided that it wasn't enough to get my nice, clean kitchen floor all wet, he had to encircle me in a big bear hug, getting me soaking wet as well.
If this big bear wasn't the cutest thing I had ever seen in my entire life, I think I would have shot him. But in all my life, I have never seen an image so adorable or endearing. So instead of shooting him, I screamed and yelled a little. And then I laughed and kissed my big snuggle bear.
I LOVE being married. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.
No comments:
Post a Comment