My husband left the refriegerator door open last night. Wide open. Open enough to cause the milk to be warm by the morning.
I know he didn't mean to, so though I acted frusterated with him, I'm really not. I was more just frusterated with the situation, cause we had a lot of food in the fridge. It is definitely the type of thing that I would do, not him. He spent the morning experiencing what it's like to be in my shoes... it's kind of funny. I'm the one who pours coffee into(or onto) a cup that is upside down. I'm the one who stares at a pot of water and wonders why it's not boiling, never noticing that the burner behind it is red hot(I always get those dials confused!). I'm the one that confidently shook red pepper flakes onto apples, thinking that the container said cinnamon. And I'm also the one that, trying to the remedy the red pepper problem, made the same mistake with chili powder (those apples were washed many times before finally being coated with true cinnamon). But this morning I was not the one to leave the refrigerator door open. It was Tom.
I guess this whole marital unification thing is working :)
No comments:
Post a Comment