I have been having very strange, very discomforting, and very freaky dreams lately. And what I can't determine is whether or not their onset was a result of taking my anxiety medication or whether they have something to do with our apartment. I started the medicine just a week before I moved into the apartment, so it's really difficult to pinpoint the cause.
But I'd really like to know where they are coming from. Because if it has something to do with our apartment and it's spiritual atmosphere, I'd like to pray against whatever demons are causing the dreams. But, if it's simply my medication, I don't want to be a dumb fool praying against imaginary demons that had nothing to do with what is in reality a medical condition.
Last night someone was trying to kill me in my dream. And it was after I had gotten a report card with three F's on it. 3 A's, and 3 F's. Report card dreams aren't at all uncommon for me, but the circumstances surrounding the report card, the vividness of the dream, and the sneering, creepy eyes and voices of the people around me when I got the report card made the dream different. And then the whole killing situation, that kind of topped off the dreams nightmarish nature.
I told Tom about my dreams last night, and he prayed with me before I went to sleep. It didn't seem to change anything though, so I'm not sure what to do. Except pray for discernment and knowledge about what I should do. I guess this is where Lauri's talk last week on the Holy Spirit as a counselor would come in handy :)
Jesus, invade my dreams. May they be filled with images of You. Banish all evil and bring your purity and purpose to my nightly visions. I want to see You, only You.
On another note, have I mentioned yet on this blog that I have a very handsome husband? He is hottttt.
And hilarious. Married life has made me privy to some very funny moments. I originally included one of those moments in this post, but I'm now editing it to save myself from a severe lecturing later on. But let me just say that I have witnessed some very funny moments.
I am one lucky, lucky girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment