Thursday, June 16, 2005

Tom and I are both having slow days at work, and we are both in front of a computer, so we're emailing back and forth. It's strange to talk to him over the internet; it brings back so many memories of those days before we met when our relationship consisted solely of AIM. We very rarely talk over the internet anymore, so it's strange to return to that aspect of our "early days"... those days when I couldn't figure out why I was falling for a guy who wrote in short, funny statements with many exclamation points!!! and dashes - many - many - dashes. It was such a strange point in my life. I never would have thought that my small crush on the funny internet guy who went by the name of "wesleyan" would lead to a lifetime of marital love. But it did. Oh, the strange ways of the Lord that lead to so much beauty and joy! :)

No comments: