Last night's book club was really great... I usually feel like I do such a crappy job leading it, but last night I almost forgot that I was leading and just enjoyed discussing with the girls. I love how willing they are to discuss and be honest.
Gracie also decided to join us last night. She sat on a chair and looked at us all with her very serious and perplexed expressions. I think she was mainly thinking about the crumb cake on the coffee table, but I like to think that she was also thinking about the ways a woman should unveil her beauty to arouse men to step up and be heroes.
2 comments:
Rebecca,
I was surprised and saddened when I read that you feel like you do a crappy job leading our group. I was surprised because I always think how incredible you are at it, and how I want to lead groups in the future the way you do ours.
I love you, my friend. I wish you could see how great you are and how much your leadership is appreciated. I also know it's stressful having to do something every week that you feel like you're doing a bad job at. blech. been there.
Yes. :) And we need to teach Gracie how to speak so she can unveil her heart to us.
You're amazing.
-Mel
why do you lead if you feel that you are crappy at it...just so you have something to complain about?
Post a Comment