Monday, April 03, 2006

I have felt like complete crap for the past few weeks (hence the lack of blog entries). I have been exhausted, depressed, irritable, moody and emotional. It hasn't been fun.

There could be a million reasons for this crappiness, and I'm still trying to figure out exactly what's been wrong with me, but I do know that last night at 635 I connected with Jesus more than I have in a LONG time. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I opened up in zone... there's something about being vulnerable and, as Christy termed it once, throwing up on people, that really spurs healing. And this morning, Tom got us up (I don't get up well without him) to spend time with Jesus, and I so needed that. So, as a result, I feel pretty great right now. And I'm hoping that this feeling will last, because I have really hated the past few weeks.

No comments: