Friday, April 14, 2006

I like that my husband makes me giggle. And that at other times he makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. I love all the laughter he's brought to my life.

I like that I woke up last night to feel a puppy curled around my head.

I like that, though I was worried about not getting my $15 rebate from Walgreens because it was postmarked 2 days late, I just checked the website and my gift card is on it's way.

I like that, as much as Tom makes fun of me for coming home with loads of food that I got on sale, he talked me into getting seperate carts at HEB last night so we could double up on their 5/$10 sale on coca cola products. So now we have a very large stack of coke products in our kitchen.

I like that I took a risk last night at HEB and chose a kind of ice cream that I wouldn't usually buy... and it was amazing. Irish cream flavored ice cream with coffee fudge swirls and big chunks of chocolate chocolate chip cookies... it was amazing, and worth the incredible fat feeling that came over me after I ate 3/4 of the pint's contents.

I like that I have Helios membranes to paint today, even though it's not enough to keep me really busy. I like painting Helios membranes because I'm really good at it and that makes it enjoyable.

No comments: