Friday, April 07, 2006

How can it be so easy to donate money on World Vision's website, yet so freaking hard at the same time? One time donations are easy-- just choose what you want to give to and give it. But I can not for the life of me figure out how to pay for our child in Haiti this month. It was, of course, easy to give our first payment last month, but now all I can find is how to sponsor a new child. I don't want a new child! I want my same little girl to have her money this month! Let me give money!!

We took Gracie to watch Caleb play soccer last night. I think she thought she was in heaven. A big grassy field full of children kicking balls... all her favorite things in one place. She did not stop smiling the entire time.

Anyway, I can not put into words the joy I feel over the fact that this Friday is almost over. I'm so ready for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracie is the most amazing dog ever. Don't tell any other dog owners I said that....
-Mel

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that it's really cute that the title of your blog is snuggle-bug. :)
-Mel