Tom has wanted an ipod for months. He doesn't usually get the "toys" that he wants, but I really wanted to get one for him, because he works so hard and he really deserved it. But every time it seemed like we could afford it, something else would come up. And, month after month, the possibility of buying him an ipod would be outweighed by things more necessary-- whether it be savings or gifts or car break-in replacements, the ipod money always got spent.
So imagine mine and my husbands delight when my dad presented him with an ipod Friday night. It was totally unexpected and totally overwhelming. And it turned my husband into a giddy little boy, and I love to see him like that :)
And Saturday brought him another gift in the form of a black and white puff-ball. Riley is seriously the fluffiest little cocker I've seen... he looks like a guiny(sp?) pig with a cotton ball on his behind. He's really adorable, and Tom is in love with him. I've been more focused on Gracie, because I'm really afraid of my little girl being left out or ignored, so it has been harder for me to enjoy our new addition amidst all the hecticness. But I know that I will love him more and more as things settle down a bit.
Another happy thing is that Sunday's coupons were finally good. Coupons have been crappy this summer, so finding a coupon for FREE dog treats made me happy. I orderd 20 of them from the coupon clippers, so Gracie and Riley will be stocked up on chew treats for awhile :)
2 comments:
Yeah, I liked the kellogg's section, too! Although we are more General Mills people... but I know we'll still use those coupons.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited to meet him tomorrow!!!! And hooray for the ipod as well. Those things are pretty freaking sweet.
And hey!!! I lied on my message! On Wed., I am working at night....
lunch?
Mel
Post a Comment