Wednesday, July 05, 2006

So yeah, we bought another dog. It was a pretty impulsive decision, but a really fun one to make. Tom had been asking for a new puppy for a week, and I was SO not for it, but then Gracie's breeder posted pics of their new litter, and neither of us could resist. After finishing our emergency fund last month, Tom's June check and tips came to the amount of the puppy, so I didn't feel like we were cutting into our savings too much to buy him. And I just felt like it was part of the Lord's abundant blessings for us... more than I could ever ask or hope for, but something that He wanted to give us. A year ago, I thought my allergies were too bad for one cocker spaniel. But now I'm going to have two. It's exciting.

1 comment:

mindy said...

hi there - i'm a friend of karen's and i linked over to your blog. i went to a&m and got married a little over 2 years ago...now living in Lake Jackson.
Anyway - love your dogs...too cute. I'm a big dog lover, I have a beagle mix who is at my feet right now. I have begged my hubby for another dog but he says no for now...maybe I can convince him :)

take care!