Friday, July 07, 2006
So, with two cocker spaniels in the house, there is not way we can afford regular grooming(50 freaking dollars a pop), so we are going to learn how to groom them ourselves. But, the grooming tools are so expensive! The clippers with an extra blade come to about $150, which I didn't think was too bad, considering I have a birthday coming up in a few months and my parents said they would get that for me. But supposedly, we also need thinning shears, and the good thinning shears happen to be $80-100. No way am I buying those. I will purchase the $20 pair, and if Gracie and Riley's hair does not look well enough "blended in", then I don't care. It shouldn't cost so much to groom a cocker spaniel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Reason #6436347435 why I love short-haired dogs like bassets! :)
here are my suggestions for your doggy-grooming problem. you could just buy a regular razor and shave them bald, let their hair grow for the rest of their lives or you could invest in the psycho expensive clippers and just advertise your dog-grooming services and make some extra cash. i would say go with the third option buy with the extra money i'm afraid you would just buy another cocker spaniel.
hehehehe... no more cocker spaniels for us!!!
I love you, Christy :-)
Post a Comment