Thursday, July 20, 2006

She must and shall go free!


Free Derek Webb


(I hope you haven't purchased the cd yet, Bev... wait til Sept. 1st!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw man! i did buy it!

it's SOOOOO great!

i miss you rebecca & our lovely conversations!

how 'ya doin'?!?!

Anonymous said...

Haha!! No! It was really beautiful to see both of you guys! It was definately the best part of my day. By the way, did I tell you that I was having a really horrible day that day? Seeing you and Tom was like water in the desert... thank you so much for your visit! And thank you so much for your words as well!!!! You are so sweet, and I wish those exact same things for you as well. I respect you so much for staying with your job as long as you have for disliking it so much... I feel like better is to come.. for both of us..
Mel