Gracie is starting to calm down a little bit. She's still pretty hyper, but she can be calm and sweet as well. She's learned what the word "kiss" means, because I always put my face close to hers when I pick her up and say "Give mama a kiss". On Sunday, she was laying on the loveseat next to our couch, and Tom(sitting on the couch) told her to come give him a kiss. So she jumped over to the couch, bounced onto his belly and gave him a big kiss. It was seriously the cutest thing ever.
It's good to be home. As much as I loved being with family, it's really good to have lots of alone time with my husband. I've been enjoying him so much the past few days. Marriage is so freaking amazing. I never though it would be this much fun.
Tom's wearing the softest shirt in the entire universe today. Really, it's just so amazing. I bought him a grey one awhile ago, and I was so amazed at it's softness that I bought him a red one too. Today he is wearing the red one, and all I want to do is hug him. So, if anyone sees Tom today, touch his shirt. Or hug him. Although, just a warning-- once you start hugging him, it's very hard to stop! He makes hugging addicting.
No comments:
Post a Comment