Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I totally had the New Kids on the Block in my head for like an hour this afternoon. "You've got the right stuff... baby..." Over, and over and over again. Goodness gracious.

Tom and I had the best steaks last night. They were seasoned and cooked to perfection. And, thanks to HEB's beautiful sale last week, it only cost us 8 bucks for two big, thick steaks. It's rare for us to have a meal like that, especially during the week, so we enjoyed it very much.

I wish I could express Gracie's cuteness in words. I love her more every day, and she becomes more and more worth the time and money she has cost us. Her legs are getting so long, and it's really funny to see her little body on those long legs. Everything about her is just so funny and adorable. She's perfect.

My good friend Sarah is coming over tonight, and we are baking a king cake. It will make us feel like we are back in Louisiana again and provide us with some very good hang out time. I'm a little wary about how it will turn out, but I'm not a huge fan of king cakes, so it's not that big of a deal to me.

Anyway, ramble, ramble ramble... that's me today. Not much of importance to report... or atleast not much that I feel like writing about :)

No comments: