I am the King Cake Queen. Sarah's and my king cakes were sooo yummy. And it was so great to hang out with her. She is so precious to me.
My best friend is pregnant. Pregnant! I knew they were trying, and I've listened to her cry about wanting a baby for years, but somehow I was still unprepared to learn that she is pregnant. It's so strange to have someone so close to me, someone my age, carrying a little human being inside of them. I'm crazy excited for her though. I used some of my old navy gift card from christmas to buy her some super hot maternity clothes today, and I can't wait to see her in them. She is going to be one of the cutest pregnant women ever.
If you want to see something that Tom finds very funny, go look at Gracie's daddy. He finds it very humorous that her father is a "stud" named Giovani, costing a wopping $400 for his "services". I, however, think he is so handsome. He and Gracie have the same happy smile :)
My husband brought me a caramel latte at 4:00, and we just had a cookie safety party at 4:30. So my formerly exhausted self is feeling much more alive at the moment. Just in time to go home and take Gracie to her first puppy class at Petco!
No comments:
Post a Comment