Thursday, October 13, 2005

We've earned 130.13 on our citibank card... that, added to my Pier 1 gift cards that I received for my birthday, gives us exactly enough money to purchase the headboard we've been wanting for so long! I can't believe that we've earned so much money just by using a credit card. And since we pay it all off every month, we haven't paid any interest. It's a good deal.

Another good deal is the fact that we just switched to Direct TV. And, for the same price that we pay for regular cable every month, we will now get lots of channels AND a DVR! So, that makes Tom happy, because he has been begging for a DVR for a month or so. And it makes me happy, because our budget will stay the same. Also, we had thought that we would have to get a phone line in order to be able to use the DVR. But, they sell a one time wireless phone jack for $30(which ends up being nothing, since they will also give us a check for $50... just cause they're cool), so we don't have to pay for a phone line.

So yeah, go sign up for the citibank cash back card, and switch to Direct TV. That's my sales pitch for the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#