Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tom went to Houston to watch the Astros play, giving me a nice Monday night to myself. What did I do? I came home, ate chips and salsa, watched 7th Heaven(I hate it but I watch it; I don't know why) and Smallville, crawled into bed at 7:00, pulled myself out of bed at 10:00 to take a shower, watched figure skating and 7th Heaven again(why do I do it to myself? I don't know!), and went back to bed at midnight.

My husband got back somewhere between 1 and 2 and found my lovely note on the bedroom door on which I had written in red marker and surrounded with hearts and kisses, "Your snuggle bug is awaiting your snuggles!" And so he came to bed and snuggled with me all night long.

So that was my evening. It was a good one, and I'm very well rested today.

No comments: