Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I had my husband back last night. Last week he was never home due to Aiding Spaces, and this weekend he was not Rebecca's-husband-Tom, he was Super-task-oriented-Tom. But last night he was my snuggle bear, and curling up next to him on the couch was a beautiful glimpse of heaven.

I composed a post about aiding spaces yesterday, but it got erased before I could post it, and I didn't have the energy to re-write it. And I'm not sure I have that energy today either. But I will say that it was an amazing experience, and completely worth the extreme fatigue and soreness that I've experienced since it ended. The Blue Team was AMAZING, and I am in complete shock at how incredible the Flores house looked Sunday night. I never dreamed that the transformation would be so beautiful.

For those of you who do not know what aiding spaces is, I don't have the energy to explain it, but you can check out this site for more info. And I will definitely be posting before and after pictures as soon as they become available.

No comments: