I think my previous blog entry fed my husband's ego a little too much. Whoever you were with the whole "tom is my hero" comment, I hold you personally responsible for the pair of gym shorts I found covering my face upon waking last night.
I woke up to the colorful language of my husband this morning. And, when he announced to me that the time was 8:02, it produced some colorful language from my mouth as well. I was pretty proud of myself, though, for still getting to work at 8:10. If there was a race for brushing teeth, throwing on clothes, grabbing breakfast, jumping in the car and driving to work, I would be a famous champion.
One good thing about sleeping until 8:02 was that I feel so well rested today. And the horrible case of the flu that I developed last week seems to be completely gone. I'm really thankful for that.
Wednesday marks four month of marriage to the hottest and snuggliest man in the universe. And Friday marks 24 years of my existence. It's a fun week.
Anyway, sorry for the desultory blog entry (yay for a GRE word put to good use!). I guess I'm not in a organized-blog-entry kind of mood today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment