Monday, August 30, 2004

This morning I praying and listening to Jason Upton. And I started to imagine myself walking into the throne room in heaven and crawling into God's lap and just resting in him. And it was so nice. And then I realized that, as I imagined what it would feel like to sit in God's lap, I was imagining it feeling just like it feels like when I crawl into Tom's lap. This was probably because Tom's lap is one of the closest things to heaven that I have ever experienced... mmm, it's so wonderful. But, if I was imagining God's lap being like Tom, then that means I was imagining God has having a big belly! So I wonder if God does have a big belly?

hehe :)

Also, a word about Mr. Upton. The man's music is alive! There must have been atleast five times this morning that, as I was praying about something, all of a sudden I heard Jason cry out/sing/shout to me the answer to the prayer. It was really amazing. Tom came over and prayed with me for the last hour or so of my prayer time, and we were talking/praying about how I've been struggling with my past alot. Well of course, Jason sings out "to you, I give my past" right at that moment. Tom was like, "wow", and I was like "yeah, you should have been here this morning". The man is freaking annointed. He really blows me away.

No comments: