Thursday, September 30, 2004

Things have been tough lately, but I'm dealing with them. Jesus is faithful, even when I want to scream and scream and scream and scream at Him until my voice goes out.

I still don't have a job, which is tough as hell. But it's also been really good for me. The Lord told me a few weeks ago that I'm no less financially secure right now than I will be when He provides me with a job. My financial security lies in Him, not a pay check every two weeks. That perspective has helped me a ton, but it's still been hard.

I love my fiance more every day. He is so amazing and so faithful to me. I love huggin him, I love crying on his shoulder, I love laughing with him, I love praying with him, I love loving with him. I can not wait to be his wife.

No comments: