Monday, October 11, 2004

I got a job! I started today. The pay is low ($6/hr, which is even lower than I was making as a nanny last year), but I really like the job and I feel like the Lord has me there, atleast for now. I'm working for the eye doctor connected to lenscrafters in the mall. The doctor is nice, my co-workers are great, and I get to wear scrubs, which makes me feel like I'm wearing pajamas to work (I love pajamas). So it's good.

I am in love with our college ministry. Bill is a pretty amazing college pastor, and the community is really great. In Acts class last Friday, we actually talked about inerrancy vs. infallibility, with the bias leaning toward infallibility. I was actually in a bible study that talked about the nature of God's Word, and I didn't feel like a heretic. It was great.

I also love my fiance. I can not wait to marry him!!!!!

No comments: