Monday, June 14, 2004

we are in our last week at the orphanage and then we are off to the city then off to see my baby. sweetheart i cant wait to see you and hold you in my arms. it is so fun thinking about how you sit in your chair at the kitchen table at your house with your legs held close against your chest, your blanket in your lap with your gray shirt on and some ugly box shorts, as you sip your tall glass of fiber and talk to your mom about the same thing for the thousandth time :) i love you baby!!

hahahahahahaha. I can't even be angry, cause he's so right!!! I just spent the morning doing just that. Except my boxer shorts are new; I just got them the other day, so they aren't ugly anymore like they used to be. But my shirt is gray. And I talked to my mom about the same things we always talk about! Ha. I love how Tom knows and loves me so well :)

No comments: