I bought a wedding dress for 99 dollars! And it's so, so beautiful. It's an A-line dress, with spaghetti straps, and... oh crap, Tom's going to read this so I can't describe it. I forgot about that!
Tom called today and informed me that I am going to be a mother. Well, not really, but he did say he wants to bring home two of the little boys from the orphanage. I was like, "Go ahead. We'll take em!" I know that it's really not possible to do it, especially since we won't be married for another year, but I would LOVE to take those boys. I want to adopt really, really badly. Is it horrible to hope that God only gives me one or two children? My mom had cancer and after she had my brother she had a hysterectamy(sp?) and couldn't have any more kids. And since my grandma died of that same type of cancer, I have a chance of getting it too. And this is crazy, but I told my mom today that I hope I get it after I have one or two kids, so I can adopt 4 others from Africa or China or somewhere like that. I could still do that even if I don't have cancer, but I would like to be able to stop at two kids and not have to practice NFP for the rest of my life while I adopt :)
I baked bread today, which was quite the task. First, the yeast didn't work. It was too old or something. So I went to Walmart and got some more. But then, I only used one package, later realizing that the recipe called for two packages. So, my bread has a nice taste but is flat as can be. Oh well, it's my first time making bread. I wasn't expecting it to be good; I just wanted to practice :)
I've gotten through almost two weeks without Tom. I'm missing him very badly, but I'm making it! I can't wait until I see him... I don't care how bad he stinks, I'm hugging him and not letting go for atleast five minutes! Mmmmm... I miss how soft he is...
No comments:
Post a Comment