Friday, July 02, 2004

It's been awhile since I've written in here. Things have been pretty hectic having Tom back. He got back last Wednesday, and it was a heavenly reunion :) It felt so good to jump into his arms. So good that I almost didn't notice how bad he smelled ;)

I'm moving next Sunday to be with Tom. It will be super hard to leave my parents. My mom isn't taking it all that well. She's not just losing her daughter, she's losing her best friend, and I feel the same way. But it's not like she's really "losing" me. We just won't be able to sit and talk for hours on end whenever we want to anymore :) Other than leaving my parents though, I can't wait to move. Things have been rough with Tom's family lately, and he really needs me there. I don't like him hurting when I'm not right there next to him. And I can't wait to see him every day and be able to really work on our relationship in person. It's going to be a fun engagement. Pretty soon we can start going to counseling and NFP classes and reading books on marriage and stuff like that. Plus we get to start really planning the wedding!

Anyway, I should get going. We're going to Outback tonight for our last family supper before I leave. I'm excited :)

No comments: