I love living in College Station. My roommates are such a blessing, and being near Tom is even better than I thought I would be!
I start a temporary job tomorrow for an attorney, but I'm hoping to hear from a chemical company soon for a position as research assistant. I'm pretty sure I got a job at a christian school teaching math, but I'm turning it down. I really, really didn't feel a peace about taking the job. The pay is very, very, very low, and I can't take the job unless I really hear the Lord about it.
On a side note, I would like everyone to know that I am now an expert bread maker. Yup, I finally succeeded at it (and only wasted three batches in the process). Now my only problem is keeping Tom from 1) making me bake bread every day and 2) eating a whole loaf in one sitting. :)
Today is Tom's and my one year anniversary. He has been one sweet, sweet boy today. And he bought me a food steamer/rice cooker! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment