Monday, June 12, 2006

We visited Joe and Rebekah this weekend, and she is pretty much the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen.

My puppy got to stay with her good friend Harley this weekend, and she is now the sleepiest puppy ever.

This day is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I feel a little joyful, which I didn't much expect.

Just a few thoughts before I get back to work...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heart. :)

-Mel

Anonymous said...

PS - i have one of your captivating books! my bad-- i don't remember how it came into my posession. I will return it.

Sommer West, MPH said...

Hi Rebecca!

I hope work is okay today. I'm sorry it's crappy sometimes. okay all the time.

why do people have to work. why can't we just go back to bartering. I think I could have some awesome skills to trade if I had the time to develop them!

-Your neighbor!