So, I have this recurring dream that I'm still in school, and I'm enrolled in a class, but I forget about it and don't start going until mid-semester, and then I'm failing. And, being around college students usually causes my dreams to follow a regular college schedule-- so, when they are in finals, I dream about not going to class until right before the final. And now that they are in the middle summer school, I dream about forgetting about my summer school class until mid-way through it.
Last night, in my dream, I was enrolled in a badminton class that I forgot about. But I was also enrolled in my high school chemistry class, taught by my high school chemistry teacher. And I didn't start going to class until chapter 6. And, here is where I'm just totally weird, I remembered that chapter six was on atomic spectra. In my dream, I was like, "We're doing Stoichiometry... oh, no, that was chapter 7. Chapter six is atomic spectra." (well, in actuality, I just realized that I'm confusing my high school chem clas with my high school AP chem class... Chapter 6 was atomic spectra in AP Chem, but chapter 7 was stoichiometry in regular chem... and it's even more sad that I remember that). So anyway, thankfully, since I had already taken the class, I was able to pick up in the middle and not fail it. But I did fail Badminton. I had to drop it, and then I couldn't graduate because I needed that extra PE class.
Oh, my poor dreams... I am so, so strange.
4 comments:
That would be great, Amy! Let me know when y'all come in.
wow! i can not believe that you remember the chapters still! what a cool brain you have.
-Mel
i agree w/mel ... you must have the most amazing memory ever!!
can i put a link to your blog on my blog?!?!
peace my friend!!
you should come visit my xanga sometime. it misses you.
-Mel
Post a Comment