Tom goes through stages where he craves certain things. Kind of like a pregnant woman. It's usually things like key lime pie, cheesecake, or certain kind of ice cream. Last month was key lime pie, and he drove me crazy with requests for it. But this month, he has a new craving. Tuna. Yes, tuna. It's SO WEIRD. Ever since he took a bite of my tuna sandwhich at subway and then later ordered one for himself, he has been obsessed. He begged me to buy some to eat at home, but then got mad at me for only buying one package. And he is always asking for it... "Some tuna? I'd like some tuna." It's so weird. From key lime pie to tuna? I guess it's a good thing, because tuna is healthy. But it's still weird.
Karen led our accountabilty group last night, and she did SUCH a good job. I think it must have been hard to lead something that caused people to be so vulnerable, but she handled it so well, and it was a really beautiful time. She is going to be really missed when she leaves in July... really missed.
I'm also going to miss Beverly when she goes on her little vacation (emphasis on vacation) next week to Austin. It will be sad to not be able to hang out with her every week. I've enjoyed my time with her so much. And, speaking of Beverly... today she has hit a huge mark in her life and TURNED TWENTY-FIVE! Happy Birthday, Bev!!!
Anyway, enough rambling... I am so incredibly bored today, it is just insane. I think I'm going to go clean some vials.
1 comment:
can you log onto IM? We could totally chat. Um, yeah, today's my birthday too. Do you know how to make tuna fish goulash? It's where you do tuna, milk, cheese, etc and put it over noddles? Great and cheap!! Thought you might want the recipe. If so let me know.
Post a Comment