We are off to North Africa tomorrow! At 5:30 pm we head to London and after a short layover we fly into a city which I can not name. But it will be great!
So here are our crazy plans for the next few months:
June 4 to July 4 -- North Africa!
July 7 -- Tom is in Sam's wedding
July 9 -- Tom leaves me for a whole month to accompany Beau, Brian and Cynthia to Japan to help out lonely Robert. And I take a class and try to stay as busy as possible so as to not go crazy without my husband.
August 9 -- Tom returns from Japan.
The rest of August -- we are going to spend lots of time trying to create a little something in my belly... lets hope it works!!!... :-D
August 15-- Tom's last day at the church
August 18-25 -- Gulf shores with my parents!!
September-- we will both be unemployed. I will be back on payroll in October, and Tom will be employed God knows where. But after the past few days, I am more than convinced that the Lord will always be there to provide what we need.
Yup, that's our plan!
I am almost all packed for the trip, and I still have half of my backpack empty. My husband will fill it up, though. He has so much more stuff than me.
I am in charge of the update emails, and I will try to post them on here if given the time. Most of the "churchy" words will be written in code though, so be aware of that if I seem to be writing weird!
3 comments:
you'll be in our thoughts! peace rebecca!
oh, rebecca! y'all are going to try to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW EXCITING! :D
hehe... yes we are!!
Post a Comment