Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We made $274.71 in interest through ING this year. I didn't realize we'd made that much. Though it wasn't the most exciting thing to realize that, because then I had to figure it into our taxes. Which meant we have to pay 15% of it back, and I'm not exactly sure where that $274 went to anyway.

Actually, come to think of it, I've been putting all our interest into a separate account in case we had to pay taxes... and we only have to pay $34, so this means that we actually will see that interest, since we can now spend the rest of the money in that account.

(It's budgeting and tax return night, and I get reeeaaaalllly anal and boring during those times...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you rebecca.


ps. i've been trying to call you bec, but... i just cant do it. i don't know... you've been rebecca to me so long. :)

good to see you tonight.
let's hang out. :)
Mel

Rebecca said...

Well, it may be because you really just don't get it, or it may be because you're still in the 1st year honeymoon stage. It makes a lot more sense to me at this particular point in my marriage.

Basically, it's talking about building a marriage together, even when storms come and tear down everything you have previously built, and choosing each other when it seems like it would be easier to just give up. And she's telling her husband that, even though all the junk makes everything look like hell, she's still choosing him over anything else.