I am stressed.
Future school plans are stressful.
Tom's current seminary classes are stressful.
How to best utilize my insurance in the next few months is stressful.
Raising money for Tom's support is stressful.
How to best care for Darrian is stressful.
How to find time to breathe is stressful.
How to find time to clean is stressful.
How to find time to spend time with my husband is stressful.
How to manage our wayward finances is stressful.
And on and on the list goes.
I'm really overwhelmed today.
But we're having a big feast at Lifegroup tonight, so the thought of that makes me happy.
And a friend who has a little miracle growing inside of her makes me very, very happy.
And smiling puppies make me happy.
And snuggly husbands make me happy.
And an ever-present Jesus, who is faithful when I am faithless, makes me happy.
2 comments:
I love this post. I am thankful for Jesus. Very thankful. Because I'm usually faithless.
Thanks for your comment, Rebecca! I felt initiated into the married club by you identifying with the laundry :) Sorry about your stressful week. I also liked the last sentence of your post.
Post a Comment